Excellent – you’re in the right place to continue your SCUBA adventure with Brentwood Selo Sub-Aqua Club!
Are you qualified with PADI or another commercial organisation? Do you want to maintain and develop your skills? Then our club is just right for you.
We organise regular UK and foreign diving trips (on a not-for-profit basis) and plenty of local social events for our members.
If you already have a recognised qualification then you don’t need to do any cross-over or further training, unless you want to! It doesn’t matter who you trained with (recreational, commercial or military), if you’ve never dived in the UK before or if you haven’t dived for a few seasons – we welcome all levels of diver!
Our club offers many skills development courses and diver qualifications for any members wishing to progress their training, all of which are recognised worldwide. The BSAC courses we offer are a cost effective way to gain additional skills.
Some of the many benefits of joining Brenwood Selo Sub-Aqua Club:
- Free courses and training to all members including theory sessions in our own classroom (There is a small charge for training packs payable directly to BSAC).
- Our Nationally Qualified instructors are all volunteers with a passion for diving.
- We can provide kit hire. (Kit hire is free in the first year)
- Free air refills for your own cylinders/own use.
- We organise regular dive trips to suit e.g. wrecks, drifts, reefs, freshwater. (Both in the UK and abroad.)
- Diving from a RHIB with our qualified Boat Handlers and Diver Coxswains.
- An active calendar of social events so that your family can join in the fun topside!
…..and as much expert advice from our experienced, qualified divers as you could ever hope for!