- 25th September 9pm. Brentwood Centre pool.
- 26th September – Selsey/Mulberry Divers. Teapot wreck and Britsum Drift RHIB dives. (Organised by Chris Simms – no more spaces available)
- 30th September 7pm. (Provisional date/time) Committee meeting. (Open session for non Committee members starts at 8pm)
- 1st October 8pm. Basildon Deep Pool
- 10th October. Stoney Cove. Sport Diver & Ocean Diver open water dives + recreational diving. (Contact Pete Turner for further details)
- October. Date TBA. Swanage. Details to follow.
- Date TBA – Chartwork & positioning course
- Date TBA – Thames Boat Run
- Date TBA – Nuclear Races team event
- Date TBA – Practical rescue management course
- Date TBA – Advanced lifesaver course
- Date TBA – Snorkel Instructors Course
- Red Sea liveaboard
- Scapa Flow
* N.B. Please note that to dive at Stoney Cove you now need to register online and have a ‘diver log’ card which can be purchased via the Stoney Cove website. This can take a few days to process so please plan well in advance.
Please contact the dive organiser or any member of the training team if you would like to participate in one of the dives listed. Specific training requirements should be discussed with the DO.
Training will be limited to availability of instructors but will cater for all diver grades.