- 23rd July 2020 – Stoney Cove * (Chris Simms – non training dive)
- By 31st July 2020 – date TBA – Selsey (Neil Newland – investigation visit & dive – restricted attendance)
- 2nd August 2020 – Stoney Cove * (Chris Simms – non training dive)
- 4th August 2020 @ 6pm – Online Committee meeting (provisional date)
- 8th August 2020 – Stoney Cove* (Gavin Burgoyne – limited training/depth progression)
- 15th/16th August 2020 – Swanage (Gavin Burgoyne/David Harvey – Open water diving, Ocean Diver and Sport Diver training, diver progression, boat handling )
- 29th/30th August 2020 – Selsey (Neil Newland/David Harvey – Open water diving, Ocean Diver and Sport Diver training, diver progression, boat handling)
- 4th to 11th September 2020 – Egypt Red Sea liveaboard (Dave Roast)
- October 2020 – date TBA – Chartwork & positioning course
- October 2020 – date TBA – Thames Boat Run
- October 2020 – date TBA – Nuclear Races team event
- October/November – date TBA – Practical rescue management course
- November 2020 – date TBA – Advanced lifesaver course
- Date TBA – Snorkel Instructors Course
* N.B. Please note that to dive at Stoney Cove you now need a ‘diver log’ card which can be purchased via the Stoney Cove website. Takes around a week to process so please plan well in advance.
Selsey and Swanage weekends will include an overnight stay, probably on a camp site and family members are welcome to attend.
Please contact the dive organiser or any member of the training team if you would like to participate in one of the dives listed. Specific training requirements should be discussed with the DO.
Training will be limited to availability of instructors but will cater for Ocean/Sport Diver and above.