Noon to 5pm.
We look forward to welcoming our guests to the club BBQ on Saturday 12th June at the club compound – the Brentwood Centre.
Tickets are now available at £5 per head from the Social Secretary – Harriet Taylor. (email@example.com)
This year will be a little different given the Covid pandemic but we’ve worked hard to ensure that your safety & wellbeing is paramount and we are operating in line with Government guidelines and rules.
The following precautions have been taken:
- Numbers will be limited to 30.
- Guests entrance to the classroom is strictly limited to use of the toilet facility only (masks to be worn when entering – 1 in /1 out) and we ask that you sanitise surfaces after use with the cleaning materials supplied. (The toilet area will also be independently sanitised at regular intervals thoughout the afternoon).
- A number of cleaning stations will be avalable for guests to santise hands throughout the compound.
- Whilst social distancing/mask wearing outside is no longer a rule, we encourage you to take sensible precautions to keep yourself and others safe, be cautious and be considerate to other guests who want to minimise risk by maintaining a safe distance from others.
- There will be 1 entrance/exit – the main wooden gate to the compound. This is a potential botttleneck and we ask you to be extremely careful when entering/exiting the premises. Please give priority to those entering and maintain a safe distance to other guests using the gate.
- Disposable plates, cutlery and drinking vessels will be provided and we ask guests not to share. When you have finished please use the bins provided.
- In line with Government requirements, a record of guests names/contact details will be taken and held for 21 days.
- Maintain social distancing (2m) when queuing for food.
- Please ensure you have taken a lateral flow test (with a negative result!) within 72 hours prior to attending the BBQ.
- We’re not expecting rain but will have limited undercover areas if the weather is unkind. We’d recomend bringing a mack/umbrella just in case.
- Ample parking is available in the Centre car park.
Notwithstanding the additional precautions this year, this is an excellent opportunity for club members (and their families) to meet in a Covid safe environment and above all have fun! We look forward to seeing you all on 12th June.
Harriet Taylor – Social Secretary